Thick-knees and Stone-curlews
- Burhinus oedicnemus (Eurasian Stone-curlew)
- Burhinus indicus (Indian Stone-curlew)
- Burhinus senegalensis (Senegal Thick-knee)
- Burhinus vermiculatus (Water Thick-knee)
- Burhinus capensis (Spotted Thick-knee)
- Burhinus bistriatus (Double-striped Thick-knee)
- Burhinus superciliaris (Peruvian Thick-knee)
- Burhinus grallarius (Bush Stone-curlew)
Rasmussen, P.C. and Anderton, J.C. 2005. Birds of South Asia: the Ripley Guide. Barcelona, Spain: Lynx Edicions.
Page copyright © 2008
Page: Tree of Life Burhinidae. Thick-knees and Stone-curlews. The TEXT of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 24 June 2008
- Content changed 27 August 2008
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2008. Burhinidae. Thick-knees and Stone-curlews. Version 27 August 2008 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/Burhinidae/26350/2008.08.27 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/