- Schistocichla schistacea (Slate-colored Antbird)
- Schistocichla leucostigma (Spot-winged Antbird)
- Schistocichla humaythae (Humaita Antbird)
- Schistocichla brunneiceps (Brownish-headed Antbird)
- Schistocichla rufifacies (Rufous-faced Antbird)
- Schistocichla saturata (Roraiman Antbird)
- Schistocichla caurensis (Caura Antbird)
Braun, M. J., M. L. Isler, P. R. Isler, J. M. Bates, and M. B. Robbins. 2005. Avian speciation in the Pantepui: the case of the Roraiman Antbird (Percnostola [Schistocichla] "leucostigma" saturata). Condor 107:327–341.
Isler, M. L., P. R. Isler, B. M. Whitney, and K. J. Zimmer. 2007. Species limits in the "Schistocichla" complex of Percnostola antbirds (Passeriformes : Thamnophilidae). Wilson Journal of Ornithology 119(1): 53-70.
About This Page
Page copyright © 2009
Page: Tree of Life Schistocichla. The TEXT of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 05 December 2007
- Content changed 05 December 2007
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2007. Schistocichla. Version 05 December 2007 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/Schistocichla/85976/2007.12.05 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/