- Mionectes striaticollis (Streak-necked Flycatcher)
- Mionectes olivaceus (Olive-striped Flycatcher)
- Mionectes oleagineus (Ochre-bellied Flycatcher)
- Mionectes macconnelli (McConnell's Flycatcher)
- Mionectes rufiventris (Grey-hooded Flycatcher)
Capparella, A. and S. M. Lanyon. 1985. Biochemical and morphometric analyses of sympatric Neotropical sibling species, Mionectes macconneli and M. oleagineus. Ornithol. Monogr. 36:347-355.
Miller, M. J., E. Bermingham, J. Klicka, P. Escalante, F. S. Raposo do Amaral, J. T. Weir, and K. Winker. 2008. Out of Amazonia again and again: episodic crossing of the Andes promotes diversification in a lowland forest flycatcher. Proceedings of the Royal Society Series B 275(1639):1133-1142.
Page copyright © 2009
Page: Tree of Life Mionectes. The TEXT of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 28 November 2009
- Content changed 28 November 2009
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2009. Mionectes. Version 28 November 2009 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/Mionectes/84510/2009.11.28 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/