Brainstorm Webs for Creating Treehouses
Create a web to help you brainstorm and keep track of the information and media sources you will use in your treehouse. You can create your brainstorming web on paper or use a computer program that allows you to create brainstorm diagrams.
- To create the web the first step is to draw a circle in the center of the page and write the topic of your treehouse in the circle.
- Next, draw lines out from the center of the circle for text, images, audio, video, references, information on the internet, and groups of organisms (basically, all of the treehouse page categories).
- Leave a space for notes, comments and questions.
- Then brainstorm ideas for each section.
- Later, as you find media, references, internet links etc., keep track of what you have found in the corresponding section of your brainstorming web, or create a second web for treehouse information. Make sure to record copyright information for all of the media files you plan on using and all references for print materials.