ToL Learning for Kids
- Take the ToL Learning Tour
- Learn more about different types of ToL pages and media, and see some suggested routes for exploring the ToL.
- Visit ToL Treehouses
- View investigations, games, stories, art and culture pieces, biographies and more. You can visit treehouses by clicking the links in the right sidebar, going to the main treehouse page under the browse menu, or by visiting ToL branch and leaf pages with treehouses.
- Start building treehouses
- Right now kids under 18 can only become treehouse builders if their teacher or parent registers a group or classroom project. We plan on opening up registration for kids in a few months!
- Try out our treehouse building tools
- As a young you will:
- Create your own treehouse web pages using ToL web-based data entry tools and digital media: images, audio, movies, and text.
- Publish treehouse games, stories, investigations, art and cultural pieces, biographies, and teacher resources on the Tree of Life.
- Learn about phylogenetic biology, new places, organisms and projects.
- Access fun, interdisciplinary treehouse building activities to learn about biodiversity online, in class and outdoors.
- Collaborate with other with kids, teachers, science enthusiasts and scientists from around the world and connect your work to the larger bioscience community.
Please contact with any questions you may have.