ToL Learning for Science Enthusiasts
- Take the ToL Learning Tour
- Learn more about different types of ToL pages and media, and see some suggested routes for exploring the ToL.
- Visit treehouses
- View investigations, games, stories, art and culture pieces, biographies and more. You can visit treehouses by clicking the links in the right sidebar, going to the main treehouse page under the browse menu, or by visiting ToL branch and leaf pages with treehouses.
- Start building treehouses
- We welcome science enthusiasts to create treehouses about their favorite organisms, organismal biology topics, and biologists.
- Share your expertise and excitement with other learners! Links under the building treehouse's menu will guide you through the building process.
- Try out our treehouse building tools.
- As a you will:
- Create your own treehouse web pages using ToL web-based data entry tools and digital media: images, audio, movies, and text.
- Publish treehouse games, stories, investigations, art and cultural pieces, biographies, and teacher resources on the Tree of Life.
- Learn about phylogenetic biology, new places, organisms and projects.
- Access fun, interdisciplinary treehouse building activities to learn about biodiversity online, in class and outdoors.
- Collaborate with other with kids, teachers, science enthusiasts and scientists from around the world and connect your work to the larger bioscience community.
- Those who might not have the time to create treehouses may want to become Images/Media contributors.
Please contact with any questions you may have.